WIN Hotel Chocolat’s Extra Thick Eggs for Two worth £55!3 April 2020
Your Easter plans may have gone out the window this year, so we thought we’d bring you another competition in the hope to lift your spirits a little.
We’re giving you the chance to win TWO tempting Extra Thick Eggs from Hotel Chocolat, worth £55! This delicious bundle includes the Rocky Road to Caramel egg which is half caramel-milk chocolate and half milk chocolate with cookies and puffed rice, accompanied by pralines, caramels and truffles.
The Patisserie egg is half brownie and half salted caramel cheesecake! Is your mouth watering yet? This egg comes with a selection of desserts re-imagined in chocolate.
To win, simply head to our Facebook page and LIKE the pinned post and TAG who you would demolish this Easter treat with in the comments!
We are running this competition for 3 DAYS ONLY so you better be quick! The competition will close at 5pm on Monday 6th April 2020. One winner will be chosen at random and notified via Facebook. Terms and Conditions apply.
Please note that due to the Coronavirus pandemic, delivery times may vary so the prize may arrive after the Easter Weekend.
- The competition commences on 3rd April 2020 and closes at 5pm on 6th April 2020. Entries must be received prior to the competition close date and time.
- Entrants must enter the competition via Facebook
- Only one entrant will be permitted in the competition draw
- The winner will be the first valid entry submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions that is drawn by Devonshire Homes by random computer selection
- The winner will be notified via Facebook within 24 hours of the draw
- Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions
- The winner will receive the prize by post
- The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by Facebook or Hotel Chocolat