Reserve the last Holmbush at Gwallon Keas with Help to Buy5 July 2022
Looking to take that first step onto the property ladder and keen to use the Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme? As a first time buyer, you might think that you cannot afford a four bedroom home. Well, think again!
The last remaining four bedroom Holmbush house style on plot 138 at Gwallon Keas, St. Austell, is available to reserve using the Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme, subject to eligibility, terms and conditions.
At £349,000, it falls under the Help to Buy threshold for the South West. The good news doesn’t stop there. Reserve plot 138 by Sunday 17th July 2022 and Devonshire Homes will contribute £850* per month towards your mortgage for the first six months of your mortgage repayments.
This rare opportunity won’t be around for long so contact our Sales Executives today by calling 01726 217001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open plan living at its finest
The Holmbush offers you more space for your money. On the ground floor, you can enjoy an open plan kitchen / living / dining area with French doors leading out onto the rear garden, perfect for bringing the outside in on a warm day.
Upstairs, you will discover four good-sized bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from fitted wardrobes.
Book an appointment today
The Gwallon Keas Marketing Suite and show homes are open daily by appointment only, 10am – 5pm. Please contact the Marketing Suite to book an appointment by emailing email@example.com or call 01726 217001.
- Available on plot 138 only
- Contribution of £850 for a maximum of six months
- Total payment must not be more than 5% of the property purchase price
- Payment made by deduction from funds due on completion
- Cannot be exchanged for cash
- Subject to lenders approval which may restrict the number of lenders available
- Subject to Devonshire Homes’ standard terms and conditions and cannot be used in conjunction with any other incentive